If you are a terminated vested US pension plan participant nearing age 65, please contact us at (800) 458-1010 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if you are entitled to benefit payments. If you are a vested US pension plan participant and past your Required Beginning Date (generally at age 70 for the NIPF even if you are still working, or April 1 of the calendar year after the calendar year you reach age 70 1/2 for the Affiliates US Plan and the Staff US Plan if you are retired), please contact us immediately to commence your benefit payments.
Affiliates PensionView Fund
401K FundsView Fund
- Why choose to subscribe in the plan for your officers and employees?
- How can we advise our staff to enroll?
- How do I change investment options?
- How do I consolidate retirement accounts from prior employers?
- I am on NIPF payroll - How do I enroll in the 401k Plan?
- I am on SEIU International Payroll - How do I enroll in the 401k Plan?
Staff PensionView Fund
Health & WelfareView Fund
- I’m enrolled for coverage through the Fund. How do I determine what is covered under my benefit plan?
- When can I enroll for coverage?
- When do I become eligible for benefits?
- How do I terminate my coverage?
- Can I enroll my dependents?
- I just got married. Can I add my spouse to my plan?
- I just had a baby. Is my newborn child covered under my plan?
Featured Forms Get quick access to the forms that you need.
- NIPF Pension Application (pdf)
- Delta Dental Claim Form (pdf)
- AFFILIATES Pension Applications (pdf)
- STAFF Pension Application (pdf)
- NIPF Pensioner Beneficiary Designation Form (pdf)
- AFFILIATES FUND - Census Card (pdf)
- Pension Estimate Request Form (pdf)
- NIPF Participant Census and Beneficiary Form (pdf)
- Direct Deposit Form (pdf)
- Caremark CVS Mail Order Form (pdf)
- BCBS IL Claim Form (pdf)
- Cigna Vision Claim Form (pdf)
- CaremarkCVS Reimbursment Form (pdf)
- CareFirst BCBS Claim Form (pdf)
- Cigna Claim Form (pdf)
- AFFILIATES FUND - Beneficiary Form (pdf)
- Change of Address (pdf)