Have questions about your benefits? Click on the Fund your are participating in and scroll through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for more information.
Still have questions? Contact the Fund office: firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the Local’s participation entail?
The Participation Agreement should be completed and executed by an Officer or authorized representative and returned to the Fund office for acceptance. Upon acceptance for participation, enrollment materials will be generated by Prudential and sent to the Local’s contact (named in the Participation Agreement).The Local’s Human Resources personnel and Payroll personnel may need to establish procedures to include the following functions:
- Distribution of enrollment materials and processing of new enrollments
- Processing payroll deductions and changes to deferral percentages
- Timely remittance of contributions and loan repayments, so as not to incur penalties for lost earnings
- Appointment of a staff member to monitor the Plan on Prudential’s Plan Sponsor website
- Updating participant status and address on the Plan Sponsor site (or communicating same to the Benefit Fund office and/or Prudential’s Client Rep)
- Recordkeeping for compliance and audit purposes