Affiliates Pension Fund

If I do not want my spouse to receive my benefits upon my death, what do I need to do?

Dec 2, 2016, 10:18 AM
Sort Order : 13
Your spouse would have to waive his/her rights to your benefits by signing a waiver or beneficiary/census form.
Load more comments