Health & Welfare Fund

How do I enroll for coverage?

Mar 7, 2017, 14:38 PM
Sort Order : 14
In order to enroll, please complete and sign an enrollment form.  The enrollment form for your plan can be found under the "Where are my Benefits" tab under the Health & Welfare Page.  Return the enrollment form to your employer, who will then submit it to the Fund office.  Remember to keep a copy of your enrollment form.
Load more comments