Health & Welfare Fund

I just got married. Can I add my spouse to my plan?

Dec 1, 2016, 12:47 PM
Sort Order : 7

You can enroll your spouse if your plan allows for spousal coverage.  You will need to complete a new enrollment form and return it to your employer within 60 days of your marriage along with a copy of your marriage certificate.  Your employer will submit your enrollment form and marriage certificate to the Fund office.  Please keep a copy of the form for your records.  Your employer may require a higher payroll deduction to add a spouse to your plan.

Load more comments