National Industry Pension Fund (NIPF)

If I do not want my spouse to receive my benefits upon my death, what do I need to do?

Dec 2, 2016, 10:30 AM
Sort Order : 12
Your spouse would have to waive his/her rights to your benefits by signing a waiver or beneficiary/census form.
Load more comments