SEIU Staff Pension Fund

Can I change my payment option?

Dec 2, 2016, 09:35 AM
Sort Order : 5
Your elected option cannot be changed or altered for any reason once your benefits begin. However, prior to receiving your first benefit check, you may change your elected option. You will need spousal consent to elect a Lifetime Benefit.   In addition, your spouse could also revoke consent to your elected option before your benefits commence.
Load more comments